miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

A BD party inspired on UP


Birthday party decor
Hello everyone!
Hope you liked the previous post about the movie UP, because today I bring
another post related to it.

Thanks to this movie we can find birthday party decorations inspired on it, so today
I want to specially dedicate this post to my readers that are already a mommy! and
they like to prepare a cute party for their children with some kind of theme.
The decorations are multiple, and very original and will delight the small ones and the
old ones too.

Today I am bringing some ideas, but you can always let your imagination fly.

Let´s start with the birthday cake
No birthday party is complete without a good BD cake, so I bring several
examples.






Delicious cupcakes








Decorations





What do you think about these cute decorations?

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario